As Ca$hcard makes available exceptional Professional Financial Practice/Business Opportunities, we know we have to address the matter of competition: that is – how do we stack up against other entities whose business ownership opportunities you’re considering?
There are several reasons we believe we compare favorably:
First of all: we have no competition.
There are those in the related periphery of check-cashing and pawning – but none of them compete head-to-head with us as they don’t do what we do – and cannot do what Ca$hcard Partners and Professional Service Team Agents are solely authorized to do.
So Ca$hcard Professional Services Partner and Team Agent Opportunities immediately elevate themselves above store-front check-cashers and pawns.
Next: the Ca$hcard Business is one …
- which has mostly income and effectively runs on the money of clients
- that requires near-zero start-up/operating capital; the business requires Master Partners, Metro Partners and Professional Service Team Agents to bring only modest amounts to cover licensing, security/legally-required fees, basic setup, and general operation of the business
- featuring no sobering huge franchise fee
- featuring no need for a facility or fixed-location with heavy security and a thick-glassed secure area from which to transact business and keep aggressive patrons at-bay
Ca$hcard is a business which …
- runs itself
- requires no costly marketing or promotion
- first pays you before you cut a client-check for the borrowed and advanced difference
Master Partners, Metro Partners and Professional Service Team Agents are able to advance money to the bankcard-holder …
- often cheaper than their own card-issuer
- without the cardholder having to undergo all the scrutiny, time-loss and “qualification” to which they’d be subjected by the card-issuer or a representative bank
- up to their maximum credit-limit – free of those limiting Cash-Only restrictions
- in amounts multiples greater than the cardholder can get at some store-front check-cashing outlet – which, by the way, cannot advance money on their bankcard